Friday, December 15, 2006

I've officially decided that I do *not* like MYSPACE very well. It simply isn't "blog" friendly--although blogging is easy there--and while there are a few features I like, it is also difficult to "break in" to the community--unless you're under 30. I even joined a couple of groups--still--no one has stopped by my site. Which is fine, too; it means privacy for my blog. But writers enjoy writing partially, because, they will one day be "read". Anyway, keeping it for now...we'll see what transpires later on.

I have a xanga site, too. Not that it matters--no one is reading me here, either. A bit harder to find blogs to read in this blogspot; unless you "know" where you're looking. And I haven't figured out how to link to may favorite blogspot folks. Hmmmmmm.

I do like some features that blogger offers. So I believe I will keep this space for awhile. I'm still blogging all over the place, trying to see what works best for me. Or maybe they all will. :)

No comments: